To further sustain and accelerate its growth, PLUS s.r.l. is looking for an CFD Engineer, to join the PLUS team based in Trieste.
PLUS is small engineering/IT company serving large international companies to improve the design of their products by using leading-edge numerical technologies.
The position involves applying CFD modelling skills and general engineering experience to a wide range of engineering problems within a consultancy environment.
Working as part of the Engineering team, you will carry out numerical simulations, involving grid generation, flow computations, post-processing as well as design activities.
– A master degree Mechanical Engineering is a prerequisite with master thesis or similar internship in CFD;
– Prior experience with an industrial CFD package in an industrial context or research laboratory is a strong asset
– Python and/or Java programming skills are welcome
– Understanding of the numerical methods for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
– Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role
Applicants should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good analytical and
communication skills and be a team player with sound interpersonal skills.
Proven abilities in engineering problem solving and written/oral communication are essential.