EXPERT IN THE ANALYSIS OF NATIONAL INNOVATION SYSTEMS, WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO THE CROATIAN CONTEXT WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE STRATEGIC PROJECT “CNIS – CROATIAN NATIONAL INNOVATION SYSTEM (ADVISORY SERVICES)” – PUBLIC NOTICE C1/2019
Scadenza: 14/03/2019 Ore: 23:59
Riferimento Bando: C1/2019
PUBLIC NOTICE ON THE COMPETITIVE SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF NO. 1 EXPERT IN THE ANALYSIS OF NATIONAL INNOVATION SYSTEMS, WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO THE CROATIAN CONTEXT WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE STRATEGIC PROJECT “CNIS – CROATIAN NATIONAL INNOVATION SYSTEM (ADVISORY SERVICES)” – PUBLIC NOTICE C1/2019
Area di Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica di Trieste – Area Science Park (hereinafter also “Area Science Park” or “the Institution”) is announcing a competitive selection procedure for the recruitment of no. 1 expert in the analysis of the Croatian national innovation system within the framework of the strategic project “CNIS – Croatian National Innovation System (Advisory Services)”, with particular reference to (i) the identification and description of the roles of the main players in the system; (ii) the study, modelling and graphic representation of the existing relations, the functioning principles and the value chains generated by the stakeholders; (iii) the development of proposals to improve the functioning of the existing Croatian national innovation system.
Such activities fall within the framework of the strategic project “CNIS – Croatian National Innovation System (Advisory Services)”, which aims to apply the know-how of the Institution in the field of innovation, business creation and valorisation of research to the future Croatian national innovation system. In particular, the project has the following goals:
- the development of a national innovation system by formulating guidelines and implementing models, instruments and methodologies;
- mapping the capabilities and potentialities of the enterprises implementing research, development and innovation activities;
- strengthening public and private capabilities and activities in the field of research, development and innovation by formulating targeted policies;
- the creation of a monitoring and evaluation system for the policies supporting innovation implemented by central and local administration bodies;
- the promotion of policies supporting innovation, research and development and the engagement of and awareness-raising among the main stakeholders for the economic growth and the improvement of the international competitiveness of Croatian businesses.
The contract shall only be signed on condition that no member of the staff of Area Science Park can meet the requirements of the project as detailed above. This shall be verified through an internal recruitment procedure.