The applicant will design and develop applications for the management of IVD medical devices, in Windows environment.
The software life cycle development will be managed and documented according to international standards (IEC 62304, FDA and CFDA regulations, etc.
– Good relationship, communication and team working skills
– Good fluency in written and spoken English
– Very good knowledge of C# (at least 3 years’ experience)
– basic knowledge of C++ , COM Interop and P/Invoke
– Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
– Entity Framework
– Software engineering principles
– Object programming principles
– Threads and synchronization primitives
– Visual Studio
Preferential assets will be considered also the knowledge of:
– Reactive X
– UML language
– Pattern MVC e GOF
The following elements will also be considered an asset:
– Previous experience with Quality Management Systems, preferably in a medical environment (ISO 13485)
– Previous experience with harmonized standard IEC 62304 (software for medical devices)
The senior position is part of the engineering and design staff that accounts in total 12 persons including mechanical , firmware and software engineers.
We offer a good team spirit and great collaborative environment. We believe in innovation therefore every individual is encouraged to contribute with their ideas.
In our environment the professional growth is focused onto individual capacity, creativity, target reaching and attitude to work in staff.
For contact: email@example.com